Thursday, February 23, 2012

Where should I go LA or San Francisco?

I am a 16 year old girl. I live in North Carolina now. I want to be an exchange student to California. But don't know where to go LA or San Francisco. So here are some things about myself.



Im gay

I really want to find a girl friend

I am not very gorgeous so I prob cant get a knock out girl, Jus sayin.

I will be 17 at the time

I like to go out and do a lot of things

I like to go to parties

I prob wnt have a car, but I might so thats not much of a major thing

I want there to be many stores and restaurants and shops, within walking or bus distance



What are the advantages of san francisco and the disadvantages?

Is it boring in San Fran compared to LA?

What are the advantages of LA and the disadvantages of LA?

I know this sounds dumb but I watch the L word and I want there to be places like the Planet, like coffee shops where people just chill out with their friends and talk and you make friends there kind of. And I know the L word was spost to be baced out of LA but is it like that in San Fran too?

I really want to make a lot of new friends also, so where are the most friendly people at?



Thanks for your help.Where should I go LA or San Francisco?
don't move to cali... go to Oregon or Washington stateWhere should I go LA or San Francisco?
Wow, so many misconceptions, it's hard to know where to begin.



First of all, they don't have exchange students from another state. Only from another country.



Sorry, but you can't just come out here to California and freeload.



Being GLBT (gay/lesbian/bi/transgender) makes no difference out here. West Hollywood, San Francisco, and Palm Springs are big hotspots for GLBT, but the bottom line is that you have to be able to afford living here. That means you need SERIOUS skills. A job. A resume. At 16, you have none of these. So go to college, get a degree, THEN consider moving out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment