Thursday, February 23, 2012

Where do I go to get the tatau in the San Francisco/Bay Area?

I'm interested in getting a tatau (traditional polynesian tattoo), but I don't have any family because I was adopted. All I know is that I'm Samoan/Hawaiian on my dad's side and Filipino on my mom's. I don't know where to get this done. Oh and another thing, I'm 15 and in the process of becoming emancipated. But i can still wait til i'm 18. I just want to know where I can get the tatau.Where do I go to get the tatau in the San Francisco/Bay Area?
There is this hella tight place down in the city called Seventh Son Tattoo.

The website is seventhsontattoo.com

The artist Orly LaquouWhere do I go to get the tatau in the San Francisco/Bay Area?
Check out this lady. I am not knowledgeable on Polynesian tribal art but I found this site and this woman quite interesting.



http://tattootraditions.alohaworld.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment