Thursday, February 23, 2012

What to do in san francisco?

I am 18 year old from new york who is soon to be a graphic design major who listens to jazz, blues, indie, and rock. I am visiting San Francisco and not interested in doing all the things that you will be seeing mobs of tourist. any suggestions? I will be in the end of august- 1st week of septemberWhat to do in san francisco?
If you want to avoid the mobs of tourists, my suggestion it to get out of the city. Go north to Marin County. Visit Golden Gate National Recreation Area. Drive along Highway 1 and see the beauty of the coastline. Visit Point Reyes National Seashore. See the redwood forests in Samuel P Tayler State Park. You'll see tourists, but not mobs of them.



Don't get me wrong. I love San Francisco. It is the most beautiful city in the United States. But the real wonders are just a short drive outside of the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment