Sunday, February 26, 2012

Does Avon have a Store in San Francisco?

I always order thing online,but i was wonder if they had a store somewhere in San Fancisco.Because im tired of wait a hole week for my stuff to comee!Does Avon have a Store in San Francisco?
what i would suggest is to go to avon.com and search for a rep in your area. some reps keep extra items on hand, and may actually have what you are looking for. if you prefer to go online, then the direct delivery with overnight shipping would be another alternative (although it is a little costly).Does Avon have a Store in San Francisco?
Hey! I am Avon rep and I live in Los Altos. I am not sure how exactly you order Avon products but you are welcome to order through my online store www.youravon.com/osousa and you will get your order within 3 days because it ships from Pasadena, CA. I'd love to be your Avon representative!Does Avon have a Store in San Francisco?
they dont have any stores. its an online service. if you become a representtative then when you put the order in it only takes 2 days to get it and you get the dicount.Does Avon have a Store in San Francisco?
If you orfer online and do direct deliver you can get your things like in 3 days. I am a Rep and if you need help let me know i always get free shipping codes for my customers. http://youravon.com/akoirif

No comments:

Post a Comment