Thursday, February 23, 2012

I'm going to San Francisco for one week, What is a must see/do?

I wanna do all the touristy things people do in sanfrancisco and I wanna see everything I can see, I'm gonna be there for one week, any suggestions would be much apreciated! :DI'm going to San Francisco for one week, What is a must see/do?
Ride fixed-gear bike around the city and make sure you purchase one of the messenger bags from Chrome or Timbuk2.I'm going to San Francisco for one week, What is a must see/do?
Sightseeing tours and cruises are among the most popular activities to enjoy in San Francisco. And you have a variety of different options, as well. You can take a bike tour, a doubledecker bus tour, a tour on one of the world-famous San Francisco cable cars, or you can cruise around the Golden Gate Bay. For a full list of tour options in San Francisco, visit the following link:



http://www.vacationsmadeeasy.com/SanFran鈥?/a>



If you haven't booked your hotel yet, you can also do that at the site. Enjoy your trip!I'm going to San Francisco for one week, What is a must see/do?
do all of the above, but walk across the Golden Gate Bridge...make a memory! Lombard street..., Beach Party Babalyon performance, Pier 39

Fisherman wharf...
  • mcdonalds careers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment