Sunday, February 26, 2012

I'm going to San Francisco for one week, What is a must see/do?

I wanna do all the touristy things people do in sanfrancisco and I wanna see everything I can see, I'm gonna be there for one week, any suggestions would be much apreciated! :DI'm going to San Francisco for one week, What is a must see/do?
Pier 39/Fishermen's Wharf

Ghirardeli Factory

Haight/Ashbury Street

Twin Peaks

Union Square

Westfield/Bloomigdale Mall

Japantown

Chinatown

Golden Gate Bridge

Alcatraz

Baker Beach

Ocean Beach

Castro District

Ride the Cable Cars

Coit Tower

Lombard Street

Treasure IslandI'm going to San Francisco for one week, What is a must see/do?
You HAVE to go to the academy of sciences. its located in golden gate park.

its huge and incredible.

walk around golden gate park its beautiful.

you should also go to alcatraz its pretty cool

You shouldn't just go to san francisco.

go to santa cruz and big sur has BEAUTIFUL oceans.

The more beautiful ocean i've ever seen.

go to half moon bay cause the beaches are gorgeous!

go to the pier is a great tourist attraction.

go hit the clubs and go to a show.

go to the zoo and aquarium.
go to the safe house restaurant. the number is 4142712007I'm going to San Francisco for one week, What is a must see/do?
ooh!

take this boat ride that goes under the golden gate bridge!

You can get tickets for it at pier 39.

I went on it and it was really fun, but bring a jacket!

I forgot to bring mine :[
My aunt and uncle live right in SF so I come here often. I suggest, haight street, oh and definetely check out the westfield mall on matket street, its HUGE, one day for lunch you shoul go to Blondies pizza on Powell(they have the best pizza in SF), defintely check out Pier 39, theres a lot of shops and restaurants there (: If your looking for anything else, feel free to email me. I love san francisco!I'm going to San Francisco for one week, What is a must see/do?
go to the pier probs the best part lol

No comments:

Post a Comment