Friday, January 27, 2012

What are the funnest things to do in san francisco, california?

and any good vegan restaurants?What are the funnest things to do in san francisco, california?
I ate at a wonderful Vegetarian restaurant last week (it did have milk products), Greens in Fort Mason.

There are many Vegetarian, including some Vegan ones in San Francisco. Look at this link for some of them.



I like to go to the Symphony and visit friends in San Francisco-- my days of staying out until 2:00 a.m. and ending up at some place like the Endup South of Market are over. It all depends on what you are into. San Francisco has fun things to do for people of all ages and persuasions. However, almost everyone loves a nice ride on the ferry to Larkspur Landing in Marin and back on a sunny day.What are the funnest things to do in san francisco, california?
I went to San Francisco last summer and had lots of fun doing things like:

-Renting a bike and crossing the bridge (it's a little bit tiring but I loved that), if you have time you can visit Sausalito beach, on the other part of the Bridge.

-If you have a car, driving in Lombard street is also funny, and very typical!

-One of the things I enjoyed the most was visiting the pier, I don't know if is always like this but when I was there it was full of sea-lions, lovely.

And about restaurants, I can't remembaer any vegan restaurant there but at most of all the restaurants I went there were also vegan options in the menu. Depending of the kind of vegan you're you won't find problems. If you eat fish but no meat you will find seafood restaurants everywhere.

Hope you enjoy SF.What are the funnest things to do in san francisco, california?
The first section of an article I wrote talks about some fun things in San Francisco:



http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>



Here's a list of vegan restaurants in the area too, there are lots!



http://www.friendsofanimals.org/programs鈥?/a>
  • textbook
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment