Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Can I get some recommendations for things to do in San Francisco?

I will traveling to the US on business and am taking some time in San Fran at the end of my trip. I'm a 30 year old Irish guy traveling alone so I'm looking for recommendations for fun things to do where I can meet people. Would also appreciate some recommendations for good bars and restaurants - Thanks!Can I get some recommendations for things to do in San Francisco?
ive been to SF many times...theres unlimited things to do there !

walk on the golden gate bridge

go to golden gate park

fishermans wharf

pier 39 (GREAT NIGHTLIFE)

CLUBS

go to the top of twin peaks

ride the trolleys

city hall...very interesting

the exploritorium

many museums

visit lombard street (crookedest street in the word)

see the transamerica pyramid....probably the most famous hi rising building out outside NY

skateboarding down the hills is AWESOMEEE !

oceanside beach (cold waters)

chinatownn! (largest chinatown outside asia, VERYYY packed, truly makes you feel like ur in china)

SHOPPING IS UNLIMITED!!

coit tower

a boat ride under golden gate bridge

visit alcatraz...(can be kinda creepyy) boat rides best at night x)

AND MOREEE......that's all thats at the top of my head but i know i'm forgeting sumthings....

oh and la mission has the best mexican food everrrrr!

SF has got it all, ......just a warningg....its a VERY weird city tho....n the hills can be hard to walk up n if you run down them its hard to stop %26gt;_%26lt;

HAVE FUUUN

No comments:

Post a Comment