Monday, January 30, 2012

Do they still have the -Where the Wild things are-In San Francisco,Ca?

I remember going somewhere in the Bay area several years ago- they had a where the wild things are exhibit - based on the Children's book. I had forgotten about it until recently when I heard they were going to make a movie, I also couldn't remember what place it was.

However, yesterday I saw a clip of it on the news, because they were talking about the building Metreon in SF, and thats when I remembered that, that was the place where they had the wild things exhibit or whatever you want to call it.

So I did 'google it' and found that it was there where i had gone years ago with my family.

I read on Wikipedia that it closed sometime in 2004.

I have only been there once and like I said, It was a long time ago.

I was hoping to go again. Especially now, that the Movie is in theaters, I think it would be fun to go to the play area and to see the movie the same weekend.



***So, do you know if they still have the -Where The Wild things Are- Area still open ? Maybe someone works there or has gone recently.***



Thanks for your help.Do they still have the -Where the Wild things are-In San Francisco,Ca?
No it is no longer there

No comments:

Post a Comment